REPORT OF THE BOARD OF PARK COMMISSIONERS FOR EIGHTEEN YEARS, (Since Organization of Board in April, 1890)
A history, by way of official minutes, of the Davenport city parks, including accounts of the use of Central Park and the acquistion and use of Fejervary Park. With 16 full page photographs of entrance ways, lakes, the greenhouse, the Inn at Fejervary, terraces, etc. and three of animals at the park including the Cinnamon Bears, Teddy and Carrie. Stapled pamphlet (8vo), 23.5 x 5.5 cm., 36 ff. with text and full page illustrations from photographs printed on rectos only.
Original stiff paper covers with embossed title and design on upper cover.
Book ID: 16008
Print this page Price: £60.00
Other items of possible interest…